Friday, November 07, 2008

DeAngelo Hall Signs With the Redskins ...


"I Got Five On It ..."


Yes, sports news as usual from me, and now underneath my nose, my Skins' signed Hall to a one year contract, in what I consider is a "proving ground" move. If he can do something, maybe he'll get signed to a few more years. Now I know we got Rogers and he's had a comeback year so far ...

but we need more turnovers ... it comes to him, and somehow he manages to drop them. So hopefully this may up his game and help both and something magically could happen.

If Hall is ready by next Sunday (Sunday following this upcoming Sunday), and Cowboys come to town, and he shows his proverbial skills he had back in ATL, then hell yeah ...

I think Dan Snyder has become my favorite owner again ...

We'll see how things work ... expect my predix' for week 10 later tonight or tommorow.

No comments: